Here are a few things I made this past year!
- Sewing Machine Caddy inspired by Kristin Gumbinger!
- 4 Zipper Pouches Tutorial by Dog Under my Desk
- Quilt for my mom: Moda Opps a Daisy Fabric using Cluck Cluck Sews Easy Bake Pattern
- Tote bag using purple denim and Micheal Miller cats - McCalls Pattern 4851
- TV tray ironing board using a crate and barrel table cloth for the cover
- Kindle Touch cover using an old book as a base
- Patchwork Chevron Quilt using a tutorial on the Moda Bakeshop site
- Finished the binding on first quilt ever!
- Plus Sign Quilt
- The people picture is of a few MMQG members and I taking down quilts at Expo. Kristin, Me!, Amy, and Jen.
- Make 2 Queen Sized Quilts for our bed
- Windham Fabrics Lotta Jansdotter Echo Line
- Free Spirit Fabrics Joel Dewberry Modern Meadow
- Teach classes at the Electric Needle, one on the calendar already!
- Write a sewing tutorial to post on my blog
- Create my first pattern to sell
What are your crafty goals for 2013?