Here is my latest quilt finish! Its roughly 36" square. This pattern is adapted from a tutorial made by MadMod Quilt Guild Member Jeni Baker for Moda Bakeshop called Patchwork Chevron. The pattern uses four charm packs however, I only had one so I made a mini quilt. Each charm square was cut into four pieces to spread the wealth a little. This little quilt was great for learning how to make half square triangles.
Here are a couple of progress photos...
|A Walk in the Woods by Aneela Hoey Moda Fabric|
- One charm pack of A Walk in the Woods by Aneela Hoey
- Gingham print scraps from the Moda Opps a Daisy line
- Kona Cotton Solid in White
- One miscellaneous scrap as seen in the picture below - bottom row, second from the right - metro circles maybe?
- Also a grey and white polka dot (whose name escapes me right now) from Joannes.
Front Close Up. I love the little fox print in this line. It reminds me of the family of fox that used to live under my porch. The mommy fox was so mean but she made cute babies!
This is my "Going to the Vet Quilt." It fits nicely in the carrier for extra kitty comfort! Now abbey uses it everyday as her little bed. So cute!
Check out my friend Amy's version of this quilt made with another Aneela Hoey, Moda fabric line called Little Apples. Too cute!